Your monthly or annual charge will appear on your Credit Card or PayPal statement as Interwebshop Internet Business Services
Offer and Billing Details: By entering your payment information and clicking “PAY NOW”, your are signing up for a SitesAssure.com plan. You agree that SitesAssure.com will charge the credit card you used today, the monthly service fee for each month that you are part of the SitesAssure.com service, or the annual fee for each year that you are part of the SitesAssure.com service, unless you cancel your service. If you are not completely satisfied with your SitesAssure.com subscription and would like to cancel your service, you can do so at any time. You will no longer be billed for the service.
Refund Policy.Customer may be eligible for a refund of subscription fees in the event the Company’s products and services (collectively the “Services”) fail to perform, as determined solely by the Company. Any refund request must be made, in writing including the reasons for the refund, within thirty (30) days of signing up for the Services. In the event of a refund, the Company may not be able to refund any taxes that Customer paid. The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to refund promptly any charges (less any amounts that Customer owes) to Customer. This Refund Policy shall not apply if Customer is found to be in violation of the Company’s terms of service.
Customer acknowledges that no security tool is 100% effective in preventing hackings and breaches, and as such, will not be refunded in the event of a hacking or breach. Sitesassure provides its services on a "BEST EFFORTS" basis.
If you have requested custom work from SitesAssure.com and would like a refund – as Sitesassure.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable services in the form of the right to our time only, and as Sitesassure.com services are delivered on a ‘best efforts’ basis, refunds can only be made on work not yet performed.
On custom work, if we gave you a flat rate quote, we will absolutely complete the tasks for that quote, unless you change the scope of the project. If you change the scope of the project after we receive payment, we will discuss and re-quote.
We do not offer refunds due to
1. Changing the scope of the project after work has been completed
2. Either you or your client canceling the project after work has been started.
3. The customer’s server will not permit the work to be done.
4. Your hosting company changes the environment in such a way that it prevents the platform from operating.
5. Missing or corrupted files for which we are to be used for the work, prevent the work from being completed
6. Project takes longer than originally expected. We will complete the work agreed and adjust the schedules to expedite delivery..
7. Third party component(s) / module(s), or other type of customizations cannot accommodate functionality.
8. We, (Sites Assure) need to change some of the functionality due to feasibility. For example we can get the functionality you desire, but it requires some compromises, or is subject to some limitations. In all cases we will inform you before we do the work.
Our customers are responsible for reading and understanding the refund policy upon purchasing any and all services and products on the Sitesassure.com website.
Website Service Restrictions:
Sitesassure.com Services Are Not Available For the Following Site Types: